Thank you for joining Stuttgart’s Klima Community, a community working towards making the city of Stuttgart climate neutral. These rules are in place to protect our whole community as well as the platform providers, so that you to make the most of the benefits that the platform offers and the community can keep growing. This is where you'll find information about: how we protect your privacy and data; what you can and can't do; and how we handle users’ accounts. Therefore, please read these terms carefully.
By using the Stuttgart Klima Community Platform and signing up for an account, you are agreeing to these Terms, which will result in a legal agreement (“Agreement”) between you and the Verein Klima Community Stuttgart e.V. (“Organisation”). To help you understand the Agreement, we will include a few definitions. The Klima Community Stuttgart (“Platform”) is an online platform administered by the Verein Klima Community Stuttgart e.V. (“Organisation”, “we”, “us”) for enhancing information exchange regarding climate protection. This Agreement and all the policies posted on our site is set out in the terms which we offer you (“you”, “User”), which offers access to our site’s services, applications and tools (“Service”). You agree to comply with the Agreement when accessing or using our Service.
If you have any concerns or questions about the Agreement, feel free to contact us at email@example.com
2. Über die Klimacommunity Stuttgart
Um die Klimaziele der Bundesregierung zu erreichen, ist es notwendig, die Dekarbonisierung voranzutreiben und den Ausstoß von Treibhausgasen zu verringern.
Nur durch ein gemeinsames Handeln aller gesellschaftlichen Akteure – Politik, Verwaltung, Wirtschaft, Bürger*innen – sind diese Ziele erreichbar.
Jede und jeder von uns kann etwas beitragen – von kleinen Schritten im Alltag bis zu Stadt(teil)initiativen. Alle an einem Strang – dafür gründen wir die Stuttgarter Klimacommunity. Diese Plattform bietet aus einer Hand:
Tipps und Tricks für den klimafreundlichen Alltag von Klimaschutz-Profis und ehrenamtlichen Expert*innen
Informationen zu erfolgreichen Projekten rundum den Stuttgarter Klimaschutz
Spannende Challenges und Denkanstöße
Eine lebhafte Online-Community, in der ihr eure guten Ideen teilen sowie Tipps und Tricks austauschen könnt
Einen Antragsassistenten für öffentliche Förderungen, mit dem man sich nicht nur informieren, sondern mit wenigen Klicks digital Anträge stellen kann
Eine Umgebung zum einfachen Start und zum Management eigener Klimaschutz-Projekte und Initiativen
Dabei sein können alle, denen der Klimaschutz am Herzen liegt, die sich mit anderen zum Thema Klimaschutz austauschen oder eigene Erfahrungen teilen wollen. Erforderlich ist lediglich eine kostenlose Registrierung auf der Plattform.
Für den dauerhaften Betrieb benötigt die Community eine sichere finanzielle Grundlage. Der Betreiberverein bietet Unternehmen, die sich im Klimaschutz engagieren wollen, die Möglichkeit einer Fördermitgliedschaft.
Der Mitgliedsbeitrag richtet sich nach der Größe des Unternehmens. Fördermitglieder haben die Möglichkeit, Leistungen, mit denen sie einen Beitrag zum Klimaschutz leisten, auf der Plattform vorzustellen.
Du hast vertiefte Kenntnisse in einem für den Klimaschutz relevanten Bereich und willst dich einbringen? Dann werde Pate/-in für dein Thema, moderiere in der Community und erstelle wertvollen Content für die Plattform. Paten/-innen überprüfen Beiträge auf die Einhaltung der Community-Regeln sowie auf sachliche Richtigkeit und suchen bei Meinungsverschiedenheit den Austausch mit den Beteiligten.
To provide our community with a safe space for innovation and collaboration, all Users must follow the rules as to not negatively impact the other Users. Therefore, to use our service, you commit to follow our rules and refrain from:
- using false data about your person in your profile
- posting, listing or uploading content or items in inappropriate categories or areas on our sites;
- breaching or circumventing any laws, third-party rights or our systems, policies, or determinations of your account status;
- using ours if you are not able to form legally binding contracts (for example, if you are under 18 years old), or are temporarily or indefinitely suspended from using our sites, services, applications or tools;
- manipulating the price of any item or interfering with any other user's listings;
- posting false, inaccurate, misleading, deceptive, defamatory, or libellous content;
- taking any action that may undermine the feedback or ratings systems;
- transferring your account (including Feedback) and user ID to another party without our consent;
- distributing or posting spam, unsolicited or bulk electronic communications, chain letters, or pyramid schemes;
- distributing viruses or any other technologies that may harm our Platform or the interests or property of users;
- using any robot, spider, scraper, data mining tools, data gathering and extraction tools, or other automated means to access our services for any purpose, except with the prior express permission of the Provider;
- interfering with the working of our Services, or impose an unreasonable or disproportionately large load on our infrastructure;
- exporting or re-exporting any application, data or tool, except in compliance with the export control laws of any relevant jurisdictions and in accordance with posted rules and restrictions;
- Infringing upon the copyright, trademark, patent, publicity, moral, database, and/or other intellectual property rights (collectively, "Intellectual Property Rights") that belong to or are licensed to Us. Some, but not all, actions that may constitute infringement are reproducing, performing, displaying, distributing, copying, reverse engineering, decompiling, disassembling, or preparing derivative works from content that belongs to the organisation and/or to the provider or someone else;
- infringing any Intellectual Property Rights that belong to third parties affected by your use of the Services or post content that does not belongs to you;
- commercialising any Organisation’s or Provider’s application or any information or software associated with such application, except with the prior express permission of the Organisation and/or Provider;
- harvesting or otherwise collecting information about users without their consent; or
- circumventing any technical measures we use to provide the Services.
By using our Services, you represent and warrant that you meet all the requirements listed above, and that you won’t use the Services in a way that violates any laws or regulations - in particular the rules for listing of and the community guidelines. Note that by representing and warranting, you are making a legally enforceable promise.
We may refuse service, close accounts of any Users, and change eligibility requirements at any time.
4. Fees & Business Model
The Stuttgart Klima Community platform is a project funded and enabled by the Klimafond initiative from the City of Stuttgart and its use is free of charge for its community.
The platform is provided by BABLE GmbH (“provider”; “BABLE”) and DPS Engineering GmbH.
In order to maintain the services online after the funding period, companies that feel represented and have their environmental goals aligned with ours and desire to sponsor the project after its official launch can contact the responsible Organisation for details on different sponsorship packages.
5. Listing Conditions
We strive to create a platform where citizens, companies and other parties interested in realising climate solutions can easily find what they are looking for. To achieve this, your listed assets will appear in the search function. You agree to the following classifications:
- The appearance or placement of listings in search and browse results will depend on a variety of factors, including, but not limited to:
- Number and quality of other listings you have linked your listing to
- search query and filter selection
- language setting
- creation date of the asset
- number of listings matching the query
- quality and availability of data for the asset.
- Your listing may not be immediately searchable by keyword or category for several hours
- Some advanced listing upgrades will only be visible on certain Services.
- Metatags and URL links that are included in a listing may be removed or altered so as to not affect third-party search engine results.
You also agree to comply with the Organisation’s rules for listing when creating an Asset on the Platform:
- You are responsible for the accuracy and content of the listing and item.
- The Organisation cannot guarantee exact listing durations.
- Content that violates any of the Organisation’s policies may be deleted at our discretion.
- We may revise data in the organisation’s catalogue to supplement, remove, or correct information
- We may provide you with optional recommendations to consider when creating your listings. Such recommendations may be based on the aggregated views and performance history of similar listings; results will vary for individual listings. To drive the recommendations experience, you agree that we may display the page imprints and performance history of your individual listings to other users.
6. Additional Terms for Tools
The Platform offers a set of automated or semi-automated tools (Tools), which are provided as additional applications by different companies, who are responsible for developing, maintaining, and handing the collected data by these tools. These tools are accessible via the platform’s dashboard, sub-domains or on third party websites. Using the tools might require the acceptance of additional Terms & Conditions for this particular service. In particular, data gathered or generated within those tools might be shared with the entity or entities that own, licence or (co-) developed the tool as well as with the platform provider. The acceptance of those additional Terms are a prerequisite for using the Tools.
7. Members Only Access
While much of our Service and information are accessible without the requirement of signing up, some of the information is only intended for Users who are registered and logged in. We reserve the right to restrict access to any parts of the Website, at our own discretion.
If we provide you with a user ID (i.e. your e-mail address) and password to enable you to access to certain areas of the Website or other content or services, you must ensure that the user ID and password are kept confidential.
You shall retain all right, title, and interest in and to the material, content, data, and information (including your personal information and the personal information of others) you submit to the Platform. When providing content while using our Services (directly or indirectly), you grant us and the platform provider a non-exclusive, worldwide, perpetual, irrevocable, royalty-free, sublicensable (through multiple tiers) right to exercise any and all Intellectual Property Rights you have in that content in connection with our provision, expansion, and promotion of the Services, in any media known now or developed in the future. To the fullest extent permitted under applicable law, you waive your right to enforce against the Provider, our assignees, our sublicensees, and their assignees your Intellectual Property Rights in that content in connection with our, those assignees', and those sublicensees' use of that content.
You represent and warrant that:
- for all such content you deliver, you own or otherwise control all necessary rights to do so and meet your obligations under this Agreement.
- such content is accurate.
- that use of any such content (including derivative works) by us, our users, the provider or others in contract with us, and in compliance with this Agreement, does not and will not infringe any Intellectual Property Rights of any third party.
We take no responsibility and assume no liability for any content provided by you or any third party.
We may offer catalogues including for example, product images, daily hacks, descriptions and specifications that are provided by third parties (including from our users).
- You may use catalogue content solely in your Klima Community listings.
- The permission to use catalogue content is subject to modification or revocation at any time at the Organisation’s sole discretion.
While we try to offer reliable data, we cannot promise that the catalogues, solutions or other content provided through the Services will always be available, accurate, complete, and up-to-date. You agree to the following:
- The Organisation is not responsible for examining or warranting the listings or content provided by third parties through the Services, and that you will not attempt to hold us liable for any inaccuracies.
- When uploading content, it is your responsibility to review the content of your listings for accuracy and that you will not attempt to hold our catalogue providers or us responsible for inaccuracies.
- The catalogue may include copyrighted, trademarked or other proprietary materials. You agree not to remove any copyright, proprietary, or identification markings included within the catalogues and not to create any derivative works based on catalogue content (other than by including them in your listings).
The name "Klima Community Stuttgart" and other Provider’s marks, logos, designs, and phrases that we use in connection with our Services are trademarks, service marks, or trade dress of the Verein Klima Community Stuttgart e.V. in the EU countries. They may not be used without the expressed, written and prior permission of the Organisation.
9. Privacy of Others
If we provide you with information about another user, you agree you will use the information only for the purposes that it is provided to you. You may not disclose, sell, rent, or distribute a user's information to a third party for purposes unrelated to the Services. Additionally, you may not use information for marketing purposes, via electronic or other means, unless you obtain the consent of the specific user to do so.
The Klima Community Stuttgart is a community that thrives from sharing and distributing information. When you sign up for our newsletter, your data are handled following GDPR and following our Privacy Notice. Also, when signing up to the platform, you are automatically subscribed to our Newsletter. Your data are also handled following GDPR and following our Privacy Notice. You can unsubscribe from the newsletter at any time. We use Mailchimp for our newsletter services. Their legal policies can be found here: https://mailchimp.com/legal
11. Klima Community Stuttgart details
The full name of the administrative organisation is Verein Klima Community Stuttgart e.V.
Verein Klima Community Stuttgart e.V. (Organisation) is registered at the Vereinsregister in Stuttgart under registration number VR 725472.
The Verein Klima Community Stuttgart e.V. postal address is:
Klima Community Stuttgart e.V.
Telefon: 0711 90387-0